Thought I’d get something different!

Rocketdave

.020 Over
Ride
2010 R3T black and cream
New (to me) Rocket Tourer. I’m used to sports tourers so this is quite different. When I picked it up it had been set up so badly (assume previous owner was short!). Rode it home, very disappointed. However, after setting it up, fitting phone bracket, USB socket and charging socket and doing a few runs on it, just love it. Although clunky gears take a bit of getting used too as do the forward controls 😀😀

New (to me) Rocket Tourer. I’m used to sports tourers so this is quite different. When I picked it up it had been set up so badly (assume previous owner was short!). Rode it home, very disappointed. However, after setting it up, fitting phone bracket, USB socket and charging socket and doing a few runs on it, just love it. Although clunky gears take a bit of getting used too as do the forward controls 😀😀
Bit rude calling me a standard bore on my first post. How did you find out so quickly lol.....

I’ll try again!
069F8E45-A07D-45BF-A43F-E81132FB6623.jpeg

Welcome from Christchurch New Zealand.

That lead you had attached to the engine bar won't do you any favours a few seconds of backwards and forwards and it will snap at the brackets.

Better of putting it through the front wheel.

Back