This thing is falling to pieces underneath me...

More than anything else, loose items are the best argument for detailed cleaning and polishing. I’ve found quite a few items during the polish phase that were totally missed during washing.
A man after my own heart:D have been saying this for years but then the lazy crowd kick in with "I ride I have no time for washing bull ****" but they find time to watch reality TV for hours a day:eek::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

A man after my own heart:D have been saying this for years but then the lazy crowd kick in with "I ride I have no time for washing bull ****" but they find time to watch reality TV for hours a day:eek::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I was going to post a witty retort but Australia's Got Renovation Brother Dancing Idol Rescue Operation Apprentice Master Survior is about to start...

I have a friend with that attitude. Disregarding the fact that his bike, a nice Harley Heritage Softail looks like it's on it's way to audition for the next Mad Max movie, he recently had to take it to the shop because the rear tire was bald. On the way, his fork seals let loose, soaking his pant legs. Total bill was near $600, all for minor maintenance items he'd been ignoring - or didn't even know about - for months or years.

During my bikeless year, he was kind enough to let me ride the Harley, his Legend TT and his BMW so every time I took one out, I washed it and at least checked tire pressure etc. Probably the only PM those bikes will ever get.

I have a friend with that attitude. Disregarding the fact that his bike, a nice Harley Heritage Softail looks like it's on it's way to audition for the next Mad Max movie, he recently had to take it to the shop because the rear tire was bald. On the way, his fork seals let loose, soaking his pant legs. Total bill was near $600, all for minor maintenance items he'd been ignoring - or didn't even know about - for months or years.

During my bikeless year, he was kind enough to let me ride the Harley, his Legend TT and his BMW so every time I took one out, I washed it and at least checked tire pressure etc. Probably the only PM those bikes will ever get.
Just different strokes for different folks guys, no need to fret, attitudes, aptitudes, values, everyone has one or two with free scope to choose where on that 4D criss cross of crazy bell distribution curves we want to be. Remember, lots of folk think riding a motorcycle is crazy, bad, irresponsible etc.

I just know it is! "Any which way I f*ckin want to" which is EXACTLY the same for ALL of us - some just WANT to do or NOT do certain things at certain times and places. You get to choose and take the risks - life, limb, others, financial, civil, social, legal etc every time you ride.

Just be prepared to pay!

The cost could be in any or all seven of those categories and may and are likely to vary for all!;):D

Back