This is NOT just a Rocket III forum

EasTexRIII

Living Legend
Ride
05 Rocket III
I’m starting this thread to try to bury the recent turmoil that has reared its ugly head.

The point of my title is this:
#1) The bear claw corner has 128,821 messages on 7,081 discussions

In a close 2nd place:The final drive has 99,841 messages on 4,813 discussions

General tech talk runs a distant third, all other forum titles run a very far distance

@webmaster - I stand in my beliefs on the censorship issues of certain posts being censored while others are allowed to breathe.

But like @scot in exile said, it is your website and we enjoy it at no charge to us.
And as has been said - if ya don’t like a post, change the channel. It also applies: if ya don’t like the website, carry your arse somewhere else.

I believe that to a very large majority of us, if not all of us, this site is FAR MORE about the friendships amongst us than the Rocket information shared by us. We find this site by searching for information on the bike and end up finding life long friends. :inlove

And to continue to be close to this family of friends that I care for so much , out of self preservation I am only going to post what I feel are within the rules of this site and post my other beliefs where there are no rules against it.
It makes sense that if ya don’t post the things that will get ya riled up when deleted, ya shouldn’t have anything to get p•ssed about :cautious:

Apologies for anything I said personally to Shawn:thumbsdown:
Because this kind of thing should NEVER become personal.
And @Joesmoe you know I love ya brother

The positive of this site is 100X greater than any negative :thumbsup:

Going to my corner now :banghead:

Amazing. A few days with the site off line and rumors running wild about the site being closed down and now everybody including myself thinking twice about being a smart as$. Went to a couple of other sites for Rockets and found them to be very boring. Knowledge level on other sites not even close to what is on here. Surprised at the amount of folks on other sites talking shI$ about this site and the issues we were having. I do have a rather short middle finger on my right hand which is for them. They don't even rate a full finger.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Your corner Clint is already occupied.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I’m starting this thread to try to bury the recent turmoil that has reared its ugly head.

The point of my title is this:
#1) The bear claw corner has 128,821 messages on 7,081 discussions

In a close 2nd place:The final drive has 99,841 messages on 4,813 discussions

General tech talk runs a distant third, all other forum titles run a very far distance

@webmaster - I stand in my beliefs on the censorship issues of certain posts being censored while others are allowed to breathe.

But like @scot in exile said, it is your website and we enjoy it at no charge to us.
And as has been said - if ya don’t like a post, change the channel. It also applies: if ya don’t like the website, carry your arse somewhere else.

I believe that to a very large majority of us, if not all of us, this site is FAR MORE about the friendships amongst us than the Rocket information shared by us. We find this site by searching for information on the bike and end up finding life long friends. :inlove

And to continue to be close to this family of friends that I care for so much , out of self preservation I am only going to post what I feel are within the rules of this site and post my other beliefs where there are no rules against it.
It makes sense that if ya don’t post the things that will get ya riled up when deleted, ya shouldn’t have anything to get p•ssed about :cautious:

Apologies for anything I said personally to Shawn:thumbsdown:
Because this kind of thing should NEVER become personal.
And @Joesmoe you know I love ya brother

The positive of this site is 100X greater than any negative :thumbsup:

Going to my corner now :banghead:
Beautifully put. We all have different opinions on all subjects with varying responses. It is a matter of consideration for others and being prepared to accept anothers view point. This forum has proved to me that the friendships formed and the camaraderie displayed here are phenomenal. Nothing in real life compares...

It’s not about the site being down, or other sites out there, or anything more than how much my friends mean to me. The friends and family here are much bigger than me, my viewpoint, my opinion, what side anybody chooses to take, or anything else.
Sometimes it’s better to have a sore throat from swallowing that big ole lump of pride.

Galatians 5:13
"You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; Rather, serve one another humbly in love."

I must admit, part of the reason I come here less and less is because of a very small number of people that frequent here and the sh!t they spew.

No longer having a Rocket and the fact that a few people I do enjoy conversing with leaving just makes it that much easier to not log in.

Rumors what did I miss
20190601_163930.jpg

Back