thinking more than ever of getting a 2014 roadster

Colour the last thing I'd be looking at. The modifications you have made to your bike are all expensive improvements .. who really gives a rats about the colour choice. Personally I'd be keeping the '06 now you have it the way you want it .... but a brand new bike is always tempting ..hahaha

Colour the last thing I'd be looking at. The modifications you have made to your bike are all expensive improvements .. who really gives a rats about the colour choice. Personally I'd be keeping the '06 now you have it the way you want it .... but a brand new bike is always tempting ..hahaha
that is what I have to live with ,,the constant ying and yang the yes is as I want it then yeah but a new one with reband neville kit etc etc
i am blessed these are the only problems I have I wish all my friends had only these concerns there is no justice

Faced a similar dilemma when Ponters had his hot cams up for sale. Spoke with Nev and he strongly suggested a new bike be a far better option than fitting them to my bike with the mileage I have on it .. I feel your pain mate .. hahahaha

Mate with all the hard work of sorting out the bike and time perfecting a few standard flaws I think anyone closer to you would be mad to not consider it for $6,000 with a brand new paint job of their choice!

P.s. Personally id pay the extra money to have your paint job stay with it but thats me.

Mate with all the hard work of sorting out the bike and time perfecting a few standard flaws I think anyone closer to you would be mad to not consider it for $6,000 with a brand new paint job of their choice!

P.s. Personally id pay the extra money to have your paint job stay with it but thats me.
I am going to try Ebay when I get it fixed so looking at around 10th of september for marketing it.
you could try to convince all the potential buyers out there for me!!

Back