Think I need to go to Rehab?

Roscoe, brother, I hear you and I understand. Being a former Drug and Alcohol Program Adviser, I do believe you may have a problem.
In my past with my Rescue Swimmer students who were caught underage drinking, I could fix their issue with more push-ups, never needing to send them to the old man for discipline actions affecting their wallet. For others, the older guys who could not show up to morning PT without being legally drunk and beyond, I had to refer them to medical for assessment.
In your case, I would suggest getting the chopper back into shape ASAP. Consider this your extra push-ups. After all, no bike deserves to sit idle and simply rust away regardless of make of model. Begin...
Considering the FJR, it should still be useful for those beer runs with its ability to carry extra weight and cargo. DO NOT underestimate its utility. And it is after all, a great point and shoot bike as well as having an awesome lean angle; use it to its fullest and make it happy at least once a week. Don't make me send you to medical for further evaluation...
As for the Rocket, for the love of God and country, do not let it sit for more than three days a week as this is sinful. Your real problem is making sure your bikes do not collect dust (another sinful issue).
Maybe I got off the target concern, but I hope I have helped in some way. :)

Roscoe, brother, I hear you and I understand. Being a former Drug and Alcohol Program Adviser, I do believe you may have a problem.
In my past with my Rescue Swimmer students who were caught underage drinking, I could fix their issue with more push-ups, never needing to send them to the old man for discipline actions affecting their wallet. For others, the older guys who could not show up to morning PT without being legally drunk and beyond, I had to refer them to medical for assessment.
In your case, I would suggest getting the chopper back into shape ASAP. Consider this your extra push-ups. After all, no bike deserves to sit idle and simply rust away regardless of make of model. Begin...
Considering the FJR, it should still be useful for those beer runs with its ability to carry extra weight and cargo. DO NOT underestimate its utility. And it is after all, a great point and shoot bike as well as having an awesome lean angle; use it to its fullest and make it happy at least once a week. Don't make me send you to medical for further evaluation...
As for the Rocket, for the love of God and country, do not let it sit for more than three days a week as this is sinful. Your real problem is making sure your bikes do not collect dust (another sinful issue).

Excellent, I like the ............ "Begin..." :D

Wow I didn't think it was that serious a problem........ ok so I will start "Next Week" I think, oh look the sun is out I need a ride on the Rocket!

Hi all, just wondering if maybe I have an addiction problem, I walk out to my Yamaha XJR 1300 wink at it, then look at my XVS 1100 chopper and blow it a kiss, I then "Mount" my Rocket gently, I carefully turn the key, slide the backrest up and wiggle my bum into the seat..... I then start the rocket and almost skip a heart beat, away I go.......

then other days I totally decide to take one of my other bikes for a ride, I grab the XJR key put it in the ignition and look at my Rocket, as if in a daze I return to the keyboard and grab the Rocket key and ride off in to the sunrise...... I decide another day to take my XVS chopper for a ride, then I remember that it has been broken down for 4 weeks and I must look at it..... I then grab the Rocket key and ride off in to the sunset, I have owned the rocket almost 3 months now and have just realised I have not ridden any of my other bikes......

Please help..... Am I addicted?? Do I need to go to a rehab or something, I mean I am thinking of selling my Yamahas and buying 2 more rockets!
been alot of people asking what I do on days off tell them therapy they ask for what I tell them my head after explaing for a good while finally tell them the what the plate says

Back