Think I need to go to Rehab?

Roscoe

Biker Chaplain
Ride
2008 R3
Hi all, just wondering if maybe I have an addiction problem, I walk out to my Yamaha XJR 1300 wink at it, then look at my XVS 1100 chopper and blow it a kiss, I then "Mount" my Rocket gently, I carefully turn the key, slide the backrest up and wiggle my bum into the seat..... I then start the rocket and almost skip a heart beat, away I go.......

then other days I totally decide to take one of my other bikes for a ride, I grab the XJR key put it in the ignition and look at my Rocket, as if in a daze I return to the keyboard and grab the Rocket key and ride off in to the sunrise...... I decide another day to take my XVS chopper for a ride, then I remember that it has been broken down for 4 weeks and I must look at it..... I then grab the Rocket key and ride off in to the sunset, I have owned the rocket almost 3 months now and have just realised I have not ridden any of my other bikes......

Please help..... Am I addicted?? Do I need to go to a rehab or something, I mean I am thinking of selling my Yamahas and buying 2 more rockets!

Please help..... Am I addicted?? Do I need to go to a rehab or something, I mean I am thinking of selling my Yamahas and buying 2 more rockets!

Of course your'e not addicted!!!! ...well, if you are then i am!!...and most of the members in this forum!!.....and we're not!!...we are all normal happy little ning nongs!!!......dah dah dah...dur dur dur!!

Back