The year of the Triple - CVMG National Rally - 2017

Will you attend the CVMG Rally on Saturday 17th June 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

faradayblue

.020 Over
Ride
2016 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
The CVMG National Rally is June 16th through June 18th 2017. This years theme is "the year of the Triple". It would be supportive of the theme if there was a large number of R3's at the show.

Since this is father day's weekend and Sunday is reserved for my family I'll plan on attending the Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group National Rally on Saturday 17th June in Paris Ontario with my 2016 R3R.

Last edited:
The CVMG National Rally is June 16th through June 18th 2017. This years theme is "the year of the Triple". It would be supportive of the theme if there was a large number of R3's at the show.

Since this is father day's weekend and Sunday is reserved for my family I'll plan on attending the Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group National Rally on Saturday 17th June in Paris Ontario with my 2016 R3R.
24 days remaining to the Paris Ontario Rally. If there is a chance you will ride to the rally then please cast your vote.

I will be riding through the Rockies starting on the 17th

I attended the CVMG National Rally today in Paris Ontario. The organizers did a great job. Thunderstorms were starting to roll in around 3PM and I decided to leave. The Rally is still on Sunday if you can make it.

Back