raymond braswell

Turbocharged
Hey Tomo, I was snooping in the r3owners.com site and noticed they had a list of members and where they were located i.e. Country, State, City. Is there any way we could do this. It will help in planning next years RAA.

I'm sure there is. We already have a members list but not everyone feels comfortable giving out personal info such as their location, but we could set something up for those that do want to be listed. Let me see what little toys might be used on the control panel, or possibly we could do one of those Gawd awful maps......

I think we already have that in our system. on the tool bar right next to "home" is user cp, click on this, then click on edit profile, then scrool down to additional information. there is a place for "where you live" if you fill this out it will pop up on all of your posts. Bob

Last edited:
I'm sure there is. We already have a members list but not everyone feels comfortable giving out personal info such as their location, but we could set something up for those that do want to be listed. Let me see what little toys might be used on the control panel, or possibly we could do one of those Gawd awful maps......

I suspect the anonymity thing plays a part. Like screen names to protect the innocent. Other than Ray, myself and you, no one else uses their legal names here, well, certain posters here know that Flip isn't my actual name, my first name will always remain unused. Flip is the name I use for everything though. I even find myself signing documents with Flip and then having to correct them. Now, post Nashville, I know everyones names that were there so when I post to them, I just use the first letter of their first name.

Triumph must feel that way about it's dealers Tomo. I took me one whole day using the Triumph website to categorize all the dealers by location, print the addresses and local maps.

Good grief. I'm a living legend now. That's scary. I've always been a legend in my own mind but that's not pertinent to here.

Last edited:
I'm going to try to make it an automatic upkeep item that will be listed under the Members List.

Hang tight for a bit.....

Reminder

There is a list out there. If you remember a while back in a thread you all were asked if we wanted to compile a list with names and address so in are travels we could meet each other. Only 5 of us responded.
I believe TXtallguy made the list. We can update the list and put it some place only members have access to.

OK... we are working on something. Some of it will be based on user's profiles so everyone will have to go to their User Control Panel and enter a location. It doesn't have to be real specific, for example I live in Blue Springs Missouri but I will probably enter Kansas City because no one has ever heard of Blue Springs :D. You can always change your location later if you don't like the first one you picked. Try to put in a "City" and "State" so we can search by both. If you are outside the USA put in whatever makes the most sense, such as "City", "Country" or "City", "Province", "Country"

Don't be super exact... we don't want your street address :eek:

Just send those to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington, DC anytime after the election. I'm sure no one will notice a few more piss, puking, pusses around there.

Back