The name bear claw??

With a Full CES system, K&N pods and custom ECU Dyno Map, I'm getting 164.49 hp and 166.88 ft-lbs of Torque at around 6300 rpm.. So I'm pretty happy for now.
PMBA100% Graph.jpg

Pretty sure if you were running up around 9000 RPM, you would need to have your cylinder head modified first, so you can convert to shim under bucket, and stronger valve springs, before you could safely rev to 9000 RPM.
Otherwise it will spit the shims out and valves will get piston hammered.

Also would probably need different cams as the stock ones max out around 6000 RPM so there'd be no point in revving past 6-6500 with stock cams. Power would die off after 6500.

Ideally you'd also have lighter pistons and valves fitted too so they don't have as much inertia and engine can spin up faster.

Basically if you run at 9000 RPM with stock engine it will probably be destroyed shortly after and suddenly.

Just My opinion ??

When ya being chased by drop bears it is amazing what general laws of physics go out the window, I mean hey I drifted the rocket around at least 15 corners pulled a 12 mile wheelstand under full throttle..... it is amazing what Adrenaline can do! :)

9000 RPM? With just a Ramair......Great sales pitch

Was thinking the same thing. They must have chucked in some new valves, harder springs, titanium retainers, cams, pistons while installing the RamAir kit :)

Back