The move to Toronto

cane corso

Turbocharged
Ride
05 Triumph rocket 111
Well I moved to Toronto April 22 and my dog arrived and had to stay at a vets that was going to board him until we move in to our new house April 29 .
And the place that we were renting didn't allow dogs and just four hours my dog died I was pissed and wanted a ex-ray of my dog to find out why he died and it was of a twisted stomack I think some one should be responsible:(
Any how still unpacking boxes and I hope to be all unpacked and my shop all done by winter, I decided to do custom motorcycle seats any how thats my plan.
But need to do a few projects for my wife first:)

Yes mate sorry to hear about loss of your dog , you get attached to them hey. Hope the issues we discussed are working out for the best and buisness venture goes well.

Yea dogs are great no matter what, they are by your side and they always forgive you:)
Tomcat when I was still in Utah and my wife was here by her self my daughter came home all hours and did just what she wants. Then when I got here she tried to do the same thing well I lost it with her and and just through her down on the bed and held her down she said I'm hurting her I said I'm just holding you down until you calm down and stop name calling and being so rude. I said this is only your home if you respect the little rules we have or you can get the hell out and go live with your friend parents that you seem to think they are so much better.
And I told her every time she gets home at these crazy hours I'll get wores with her, well she has be getting home on time for two weeks now and going to school:)
I tell you if I ever talked to my dad the way she does with us I my dad would of beat the **** out of me these kids don't know what pain is.
As far as buisness I hope it goes well when I was in buisness before I was so busy and my wife was so busy nothing was done around the house and my wife doesn't cook and we started to fight and thats why I closed down and looked after the kids full time and now that there older and my wife and I are older every thing will be fine.
My plan is just to work from home and just on a small scale and create some nice seats that is comfortable and I'm still home to cook:)

But I tell you I'm looking into adopt a dog and its crazy I think a kid would be easyer to adopt they want to see the home they want to know were he will sleep and what kind of food will you feed him and the list goes on.

seat business

Hi Cane, I have lived in and near Toronto all my life and I think you will do well here with a custom motorcycle seat business.
I need someone to do a good job of custom fitting my R3T seat.
Theres only a couple of guys that I know of doing that and they are in Hamilton and Barrie, none that I know of in Toronto.
It would probably be easier to buy a neighbors puppy or go to a kennel than to adopt from the Toronto Humane Society or the OPCA. they had a lot of problems last year with animal cruelty charges and other scandals so they are cracking down.
Where in the Toronto area did you move to?

Torocket and Macrider we should get together some time and go for a ride I moved back to Richmond hill bought a nice home on a pie lot on a 1/4 of a acure all fenced in with no dog:( I'm looking in petfinder.com for a dog.

I have this idea of getting a nice bike seat with springs and insert it into the seat so you have a nice seat with springs this way you will not see the springs, and the good thing is I know how to do it:) I bought this seat for my bike and it was so comfortable I thought what if I inserted it in my bike seat in my motorcycle and the wheels tured:) But I don't think I will have the time to do it until the winter.
For a really nice comfotable seat what do you guys think is resonable?
Like corban seat the one I have the guy payed $900 for it my seat will put it to shame. And I will use really nice thick leather that is still soft and if people don't want the expensive leather I will put cheaper leather on.

I am trying to adopt sent out two aplications and no one has got back to me.
I know if I went to a shelter and pick one out it would be no problem but I can't go to shelters they break my heart and I know I'll come home with two dogs and they won't be the breed I want.
So I rather just pick one out and they are not calling me back I think I know the problem the dogs I pick out is at least 16 hours away and I say I am willing to drive but they are not, these foster parents want to see the home so if they can't come over you get no dog. I'm looking for a cane corso or a Neaplitan mastiff or crossed this is the breed I have been with so many years I just seem to like and understand mastiffs.
There is a dog I love called Leo I have talked to the lady she thinks I'll be a great parent but she doesn't know how to get him to me I told her I will drive across the boarder if she will meet me some were and she won't and she doesn't want to put him on a plane. Any one happen to be taking a road trip form California? that he or she can drive him and be past down to a few people and then me:)

I know the move was to help your kid, sorry to hear she is still acting out. Have you considered a camp or military type schooling for troubled teens? Maybe hearing other adults or older peers tell her what's up would help. Shocking her into seeing what a future doing what she is doing can be like may be helpful. A field trip to a women's prison just might scare her straight. I wish you well.

Back