As far as EV or Electrocycles (patent pending, you heard it here first) there is limited thrill, expertise or satisfaction involved. No clutch and heavy engine brake. It's a bike that a novice can be as good as a pro. Just throttle up and down and listen to the whine of the pretend exhaust. No clutch play that separates a good rider from a bad one. Everything is equal and the excitement of a 0-60 time will get old. One trick pony. The younger crowd that don't know any difference with nothing to compare it to will enjoy it I'm sure. People like me that love slow work , tight U-turns scraping the pegs, cone patterns will get you driven into the asphalt on the EV. The 16 year old next door can do everything you can do on the EV. No thanks but that's just me. One more thing, I will ride one because all things 2 wheels I love although I would never own one. Never say never? I just did!

Last edited:
Love to know where all the lithium for these batteries for all these electric cars and bikes is gonna come from?
I would also like to know how they're going to transmit that huge amount of power through the power grid when every house hold are going to re-charge 2 cars or more every night, not to mention where to get the electricity from as most countries don't have a spare 200% power they can just spit out.

I would also like to know how they're going to transmit that huge amount of power through the power grid when every house hold are going to re-charge 2 cars or more every night, not to mention where to get the electricity from as most countries don't have a spare 200% power they can just spit out.
xactly

Ahhh, but the Gummint has a secret-squirrel plan to have carbon-neutral motorcycle factories, carbon-neutral power generation plants, power distribution in power grids built of carbon-neutral materials in carbon - neutral factories, carbon-neutral lithium production, carbon-neutral battery manufacturing, even carbon-neutral registry offices to issue carbon-neutral number plates (made in carbon-neutral prisons) to be affixed with carbon-neutral screws made in carbon-neutral screwing facilities.......

They're still working out the details but............

Back