The annual migration (like lemmings) has started

Bob R

Living Legend
Ride
2013 R3T
Coming home today I noticed a ton of traffic that was comprised of motorcycles, toy haulers and pickups pulling trailers. Then I realized it is almost time for the Annual Black Hills Motorcycle Rally (or for those who don't know that, Sturgis). So all weekend they will be headed east and then next week they will be coming back through.

With that being said, if any riders are rolling through Spokane on the way to SD and need a place to flop for a few hours, maybe get fed, or do maintenance on your bike just PM me and I will throw you a bone (and a phone number). I may not have the fanciest place but there is a floor, a futon and it is air conditioned. If you ride through, take it easy, Sturgis will still be there, you don't need to risk life, limb or wallet to get there without enjoying the ride.

bob

Things you can't unsee.... :x3:
-MIG

I'm sure we can count on our local roads being saturated this weekend as 1,000,000's of city dwellers head out into the countryside to start their hol's.
Most, thank god, will be on motorways; but even so I went and did the weekend shopping yesterday as to get to our local shops I have to cross an arterial highway.

Mrs B was elated at not having to go shopping this weekend - I have suggested there may be a tiny condition. :whitstling:
I have a fortnight or so in the UK to subtly reinforce this concept. :coffee:
I'll probably lose - but one has to be brave in the face of tyranny. :unsure:

I may need to enlist the assistance of Frank's @laraza baby daughter to soften up Mrs B.

She still won't let you play grown ups 'dress ups' games though @barbagris ;):D

adult-baby-costume.jpg

Things you can't unsee.... :x3:
-MIG
Post has been pulled, got some type of violation notification. Not sure what as neither one of the gals were undressed, thank god :) anyway I am not a moderator and have not really been able to figure them out. Maybe its my turn to lay low for a while !!!!

Last edited:
Back