The animal has arrived!

ChicagoRocket

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph Rocket 3 R Chrome Edition
Hi Gang,

Last weekend I went and finally saw the new R3 GT. Immediatly fell in love. I had 3 gen 1 rockets as well over the years and always loved them! Anyways, made the deal on monday! HA. I did opt for the quickshifter, which will hopefully be installed next week. Put over 100 miles on her already, just excellent all the way around. Really happy!

And yes, she was excited to meet her older british brother!

pics!

Very nice mate, still waiting for my GT with all the lock down etc - will be a long wait. All the best...

very sorry to hear this mate! why would someone in the UK be waiting??? Are they not allocation any to you first? I would assume they are built near you? Even with the virus here we are able to buy bikes etc.

very sorry to hear this mate! why would someone in the UK be waiting??? Are they not allocation any to you first? I would assume they are built near you? Even with the virus here we are able to buy bikes etc.
There are no dealers open to buy one from at the moment in the UK. This virus is pure evil. Don’t think it won’t come to you, it’s going everywhere. Wash your hands every time you touch anything that could have been touched by someone else - that’s the primary transmission. Think about your mobile phone as well - you touch it, then put it right on your face. Really this is that serious. And worse yet, I’m *guessing* that a good chunk of us are late middle aged men or older - and that’s the highest demographic for this thing. Please stay safe, and let’s get through this with the same number of brothers we started out with.

Back