Has anyone installed Skene P3 on New Rocket?

jrod2023

Standard Bore
Ride
2023 Rocket 3 GT
Hoping someone can send me some direction on where to splice into wires for light/brake/turn signals. And if anyone can provide triumph wire colors for these I’d appreciate.

Hoping someone can send me some direction on where to splice into wires for light/brake/turn signals. And if anyone can provide triumph wire colors for these I’d appreciate.
It seems brake light is running off of abs signals and CAN BUS. I wouldnt mess with rear brake light.
AND
you can not install blinkers which have their own blinking function, like directional indicators because the COMPUTER instrument panel sends signal to blinkers *digitally*.

Good luck!
Here are some threads worth reading Rocket 3R 2020 + Instrument Cluster - Important findings

brake-light.jpg

Last edited:
Skene lights are compatible with Canbus on BMWs. I put Hyperlites (similar) on my BMW. I just needed to tap into a switched power wire, and tap into the rear brake light wire and a ground.

Skene lights are compatible with Canbus on BMWs. I put Hyperlites (similar) on my BMW. I just needed to tap into a switched power wire, and tap into the rear brake light wire and a ground.
I am curious now, please let us know how it goes :)

Back