TFC Rear fender performance

TheKid

Top Fuel
Ride
2007 Rocket III Standard /2010 R3T
For those unshure of the new rear fenders not repelling or rooster tails, I just followed Doc
20200610_140817.jpg
and Sandy through rain soaked roads and this was the results. It was about 20 miles.

I have the la monster tail toddy kit on my gt and results drastically varied.... however was to be expected... I’m working on a slightly different rear tire cowl piece to solve the issue....

Ken we went through considerably more rain the next day with Journyman and I thought the rear fender did a fair job. The front of me was soaked and not much water on my back.:thumbsup:

I think that piece that holds the tag and lights is there for a reason.

Totally stock rear end on the R3 TFC. There were reports of water and debris spraying all over the back of riders on wet roads with the new 2020 bikes. Our findings do not support that.
I have the R 2020 and got mudpied last week all the way up my back in just under 10 miles of riding in the rain... rear end soaked on the bike and full of mud under the saddle too... on my neck and helmet too (i have got rid of the rear fender though) ;)

I have the R 2020 and got mudpied last week all the way up my back in just under 10 miles of riding in the rain... rear end soaked on the bike and full of mud under the saddle too... on my neck and helmet too (i have got rid of the rear fender though) ;)
My body and neck were ok but that area where the shock is under there gets bad dirt and stuff and since the fender is so sparse it shows an awful lot.

Do you still have the stock tag holder and light assembly on your bike?

Back