TRIK Custom Motorcycle Parts rear fender

stingray

Nitrous
Ride
'21Rocket 3GT, '17 KTM 1290 SDGT, '04 Goldwing
Got the matte dark gray rear fender to see if it helps keep things cleaner and dry. Shipping from trikstore.uk was fast and all the hardware was included. It took less than an hour to fit and finish. I'd like to think an Exedra Max would fit.
20230427_164051.jpg

20230427_164316.jpg

Man, maybe it's just being a southern arizona rider I don't get out in the wet much, but I went the opposite direction. Fender elimination... gotta show off that big black beautiful tire :)
Since the Trik fender is the same width as the tire it doesn't take anything away from it. And before you ask it does work to eliminate to crap that's sprayed everywhere with the stock set up. I have gone for the gloss black and I think it looks great. So each to his own!

The attached pic is during a stop after riding through torrential rain in Portugal!

IMG_6297.jpeg

Thanks, now to work on that stubby front fender. ;)
There are quite a few on the market now. I have the Powerbronze one and it works really well but you do need to fix it using self-tapping screws. Some people have used glue or tape and have had problems with it catching on the tire.
20210404_164352.jpg

There are quite a few on the market now. I have the Powerbronze one and it works really well but you do need to fix it using self-tapping screws. Some people have used glue or tape and have had problems with it catching on the tire.
20210404_164352.jpg
Yeah I like that one best so far. I've even thought about one to extend the front lip.

Meanwhile, I got to run through a pretty good rain with the new Trikstore rear fender. It performed better than I imagined. Absolutely no road spray under the seat or shock area. It kept the whole back of the bike cleaner. I was very impressed.

Since the Trik fender is the same width as the tire it doesn't take anything away from it. And before you ask it does work to eliminate to crap that's sprayed everywhere with the stock set up. I have gone for the gloss black and I think it looks great. So each to his own!

The attached pic is during a stop after riding through torrential rain in Portugal!

IMG_6297.jpeg
Holy moly, looks like the Beverly Hillbillies coming into town!

Back