No BBQ for me. Talks to me. But I am a Summer Time Child so not real interested in much more ridding until it warms up. Hopefully we can meet up this summer before the TX heat makes it too hot for some to ride.:D

Sunshine

It will be summer in about 5 more weeks. I'm up to ride as long as it's not raining. Sunny and 65 is ok with me. Were is everyone located. I'm in South Houston.

PF

Like I said in a earlier thread Freak my house is open to any rider so come on down. I do a pretty gd brisket and as my doughter would say some awsome smoked salmon.

We are Central TX about 45 minutes from Fredericksburg. And I know of one that is Austin area and I think two that are San Antonio area. I also know of two more that are not part of forum. One near Brady and one near Llano. There used to be one on the other forum that was either in or near Killeen. His pictures always showed him in those plaid skirts. Don't think I have seen much from him in months.

There are some pretty good twisties and views all around Luckenbach/Albert area. Alot of bikers like to go down to Bandera also. We have been through the twisties around Camp Wood before also. I would say that as big as Texas is there will be lots of places to choose from.

Let me assure you that it was not me in those plaid skirts. LoL I may wear a plaid flannel though.
Anyway I have met 1 guy who rides a Rocket in Central Texas. We passed each other other and ended up exchanging numbers. I'm sure he'll go on a ride too. He's from Temple.

Back