Count me in. I'm near Hico, would like to meet up. Would be nice to see a Rocket ralley, too many Harleys around here.:)

TXRIIIRider, aka Dave: Hey there! I just snapped to, as to who you are when reading the post from Paul asking were you are. I guess all of this cold has gotten to my brain. How are you and your lady (Dawn) doing? Good I hope! Has she grown tired of her bike and upgraded to the Rocket? She is probably having to feed them horses lots? We have been hauling hay in for the steers and sheep constantly.

Paul, He is nearest to San Antonio as far as giant cities. South East of it off of 87

Last edited:
The guy I saw in the pictures that was near Killeen was always surrounded by women so it might be something to look into :roll::roll:
However, I decided he was a real brave soul. Especially to be a man and wear one of them skirts in TX.:eek:

Paul,
Like Sunshine said, I'm just Southeast of San Antonio, in the metropolis of La Vernia, TX.
It would be great to get a Texas Rocket get together... I know the New Ulm Rally is coming up, I believe in May. It's an all British rally. I've never been, but have been wanting to every year for the past 5 years or so.

Back