tell all your HD friends..

This is nothing new and has been substantially corrected by the Motor Company through a series of upgraded designs to the chassis and forks of the involved bikes.

That being said - I've never understood the appeal of a Harley and the glorification of noise over the production of power and torque. I'll take my R3T any day, thank you very much.

This is nothing new and has been substantially corrected by the Motor Company through a series of upgraded designs to the chassis and forks of the involved bikes.

That being said - I've never understood the appeal of a Harley and the glorification of noise over the production of power and torque. I'll take my R3T any day, thank you very much.
Yep, and every person I've hung out with that has a harley says that you will either spend a lot of time tinkering, or a lot of time waiting for it to come out of the garage.:cautious:

This happened to me about five years ago i was doing 80 mph on my RoadKing and the back went into a violent wobble,i thought for sure i was going to buy the farm. I let up on the throttle and prayed. She finally simered down. I had 60 K on it when it happened. Had it towed to the dealer and the problem was a number of my rear spokes were loose. I switched the rear with a solid spoke rim and added fat daddy spokes to the front to keep the classic look. I've never had the problem again and ill never buy a spoke bike again.....

Attachments

• thCANTQKC1.jpg
    thCANTQKC1.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 204-231_A.jpg
    204-231_A.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
My last couple of Harleys gave me far less trouble than I've had with my Rocket . Had a 2005 FXDX that never gave me an ounce of trouble .. and a 2007 FXD that chewed a starter gear but that's it. Just my experience.

My last couple of Harleys gave me far less trouble than I've had with my Rocket . Had a 2005 FXDX that never gave me an ounce of trouble .. and a 2007 FXD that chewed a starter gear but that's it. Just my experience.
I knock Harleys but it's only meant in Fun just as I knock Chevs because I have always had Fords but it's for me only in jest, I have posted before my experience with Harley even their Much maligned Shovel motors if you treat then like they require they are like most machines good when they are going alright and a POS when they break.I have heard some bad things about the newer Harleys but the same can be said for all motorcycles.

I'm of the same opinion

Back