Daryl- My father in law has a '65 red Fender Strat in perfect shape. He worked in a music shop and bought it from the first owner on a trade in. He also has an amp from the same era.

The amp wouldn't be worth too much. Of course, that's relative. But, the amp, assuming it's a Deluxe Reverb or Twin Reverb, etc... from that era, would be worth around $2500. The guitar, OTOH, would be worth considerbably more, assuming no mods have been done to it.

Btw, I'm a Strat myself. I have 3 of them, none from the '60s, however.

So...... do either of you guys sell t-shirts???
I don't sell Triumph t shirts :roll:
By the way, does anyone know if the guy on Ebay I linked to is authorized by Triumph to reproduce the Triumph logo? He makes nice shirts and is very inexpensive but he could get in a lot of trouble if he doesn't have license from Triumph! :eek: Get 'em while you can. :D

Last edited:
By including my url as my signature you feel threatened?
Be serious!
I 'm not advetising products here.
There - I've removed my signature now.
Satisfied?
Probably not :rolleyes:
Quit trying to twist the facts.
Read my posts.
Have I been selling parts?
No, I have not
I have been paticipating here as others have been.
The fact I've been riding over 40 years gives me more experience and knowledge base than most people but I'm still here as an enthusiast.
My company sells very few parts people here would be interested in or I would pay this sites $50.00/month advertisers fee.
I'm here because I purchased a Rocket 3 last April. Nothing more. My business is doing extremely well and I don't need to expand my customer base. My wife and I only operate Xchoppers 4 days a week because we get more business than we can handle! We are a "mom & pop" shop only.
Your public attack has done way more to publicise my business than I have.
Isn't that counter-productive for you?
Quit fishing.
You're not catching any...

I caught my fish.:D

Wow, that was the original topic wasn't it?.. lol

I bought one of those t-shirts off Ebay with the cartoon Rocket III on it (in blue to sort of match my bike). I'll have to say, they do some pretty good work! Nice looking T.

So...... do either of you guys sell t-shirts???

Boys play nice. :eek:

Here I went to this link thinking someone had designed t-shirts for our September run. I could just hear my computer screaming and see the red faces, the more I read. Thank goodness some of the other people reading it also interjected some funnies. :D

Back