Very obvious as they say look for the 6" diameter sensor rings on the front and rear wheel hubs, no rings... no ABS. That is why later ABS equipped bikes have wheels with the 5x mounting holes, earlier ones are both missing the rings and the mounting holes.
R3Roadsters from 2010 onwards and R3Tourings production from mid/late 2013 probably 2014MY.

I just bought a spare front sensor and ring.
1600683130019.png

Very obvious as they say look for the 6" diameter sensor rings on the front and rear wheel hubs, no rings... no ABS. That is why later ABS equipped bikes have wheels with the 5x mounting holes, earlier ones are both missing the rings and the mounting holes.
R3Roadsters from 2010 onwards and R3Tourings production from mid/late 2013 probably 2014MY.

I just bought a spare front sensor and ring.
1600683130019.png
What haven't you bought that belongs to a Rocket???
PS... and no complaints...

You should change your name to Partshrub... :)

How can I tell for sure if my scooter has ABS? I bought this bike used from long distance and it supposedly has ABS.. is there an easy way to verify?
I’ve had multiple bikes in the past and there was always a visual clue that it was a ABS bike. Either this is not an ABS bike or Triumph hides it very well...😁

2013 Rocket 3 Touring....
Thanks Mark in Texas

As mentioned few times here. Just summarise:
1. ABS pulser rings, on both rear and front wheels
2.Different instrument assy.

ABS is strongly recommended on this bike.
Rear wheel blocks easily while braking...

ABS pulser ring,
Screenshot 2020-09-26 at 19.37.01.png

ABS (ABS light on while engine started and bike didn't move yet, or when ABS failed)
8075FBEC-B019-46AB-B3C9-D635E83FA669.jpg

Non ABS speedometer - no ABS light and position of other lights is different.
It has 2 turn indicators left and right (ABS version has just one turn indicator for both left and right turns)

IMG_67811.JPG

Back