Toystoretom

Living Legend
I'm trying to help a buddy out...some low lifes stole his 32 right out of his garage. People are getting tired of this so there is a huge drive by many websites to locate this car. Keep your eyes and ears open... this car may be parted out... it may be shipped to another country by container, maybe it went to Mexico, maybe its still here anywhere in the States. Watching E Bay and Craiglist would certainly help. Look at the pics of this car, it has some very unique features like the dashplaque and the 6 carb setup. If the dashplaque has been removed there will be holes. This car is a new all steel body, rare and expensive.

Feel free to transport this info to other websites.
This originated on the HAMB...

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=191830

You guys are the best... help spread the word.

$5000 Reward

THUNDERROD's 32 Ford Roadster was STOLEN, on 06/28/2007, out of his garage in Redondo beach at around 2 pm.
Keep your eyes open, this **** happens way to often lately and I'm sick of it.

I received this pm from Marco (Thunderrod)
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD MY CAR WAS DRIVEN OUT OF THE GARAGE TODAY 06.28.07 ABOUT 2 PM CHECK MY PICTURES
ITS A BLACK 32 ROADSTER WITH SMALL BLOCK CHEVY 6 CARBS AND SIDE PIPES...LOUD....LICENSE PLATE IS A WHITE CALI 5XKF354

The 38 idea sounds good...

I moved this to the Bearclaw forum because non members outside the website could not view it in the members only Final Drive, and the idea here is to spread the word on this. I want everyone to see it.

Thank you for this small indiscretion,

Tomo

Last edited:
Back