CrzystghndKC

Triumph guy happy he didn't work for Harley.
Ride
Triumph: 2005 & 2011 R3 Roadster
Keep a eye out for Rocket 575 of 750 TFC stolen out of Holton Ks. last night. Holton is just north of Topeka. Fob was turned off and in the house bike was garaged. May be stripped by now so watch for parts for sale as well.

TFC_stolen.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy cow ! What a terrible feeling - such a short time.

Anyone on here ?
I don't think so. The guy posted on Facebook but wasn't able to figure out how to make his post shareable. Now thanks to Facebook's rotating feed I can't find it again. If I get more info I'll pass it along.

Inside job. It's either someone that is an acquaintance or someone that has driven by his house and observed the TFC in the open garage. He knew the best time to take the bike and not be disturbed. He had to have had help to pick up the bike and/or load it. Probably his step brothers sisters half cousin on his ex-wife's side. Just a hunch.:unsure:

Inside job. It's either someone that is an acquaintance or someone that has driven by his house and observed the TFC in the open garage. He knew the best time to take the bike and not be disturbed. He had to have had help to pick up the bike and/or load it. Probably his step brothers sisters half cousin on his ex-wife's side. Just a hunch.:unsure:
It’s almost like you have the mind of a Sherlock Holmes.:laugh:

Back