We used to use lemon pledge 45 years ago to shine the chrome on our rides...smelt the same then too...no s**T!
It does. I believed in a product called "plexus" because a windshield on an airplane is a "big deal" and I wanted the best. It was expensive. A mechanic told me about the pledge because I had been complaining that with plexus, you have to first wash that windshield then dry it. The pledge does both and it actually protects with an anti static coating. Best thing you can put on an acrylic aircraft windshield IMHO.

Okay. I read this post a little late.
I just installed the TORS, and I have the RamAir kit ready to install. And I was going to call that good with a NELS "TORS and K&N/Ramair" TuneECU map.

I thought Paul's crossover was mainly for the roadsters to get rid of the catalytic converter. I guess it is good for the tourings, too, then? I assume the TORS get rid of the catalytic converters inside the OEM silencers?
The TORS and OEMS weight the same so is this true?

And should I get Paul's crossover to finish the job?
And anyone know the difference/benefits between the HansO and NELS tunes? (I have both on my computer).

Thanks for any input, and your prior posts on this thread. :)

BTW I have a case of this and have been happy with it:
Original Bike Spirits Spray Cleaner and Polish.JPG
Guess I should try the Pledge now. It is that OCD kicking in.

Best answer is to use PLEDGE...lemon scented! Now for later, get the Ramaiir installed along with the cross over which does make it flow properly. Best advice I can give is to get your bike dyno tuned. All the maps available are generic and not bike specific - we all live in different areas etc..

Like Grumpy said.....Get the crossover as it lets the gases flow with no restrictions at all...PCV and dyno tune...it will be a significant difference.

OK so I am not one of those super editors. This little video has me taking off the stock pipes and putting on the TORS. I have a before and after segment. This also contains the Pledge Multi Purpose Cleaner. This is the video I shot it for.

If anyone else is playing with Youtube and has any tips let me know.

Just FYI...Tampa Triumph has a set of TORs on display...

Back