Hundred mile ride?o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O I ride daily 117 miles. IMG_0353.JPG After a week of riding it needs a bath. A real bath. Turtle wax wash and a good coat of wax. No way would I rub the grim and bugs in with Lemon pledge. Wow talk about two different worlds, No show just go. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: 34,000 miles and all maintenance done by yours truly. ;);););) Got to give you credit for your showmen ship. I'll pass.

Guy busts his butt working, modifying, and cleaning his bike. Does this best he can to jump on just to test things out. Goes for a hundred mile ride and gets his B@ll busted. Geeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz;););)

And no helmet. I've forgotten what freedom really feels like. Good vid Billy.

Are TORs for the Touring still available? I saw a post or two that suggested they are hard to come by.

And I noticed you have the windscreen extension. I just posted a query on the utility of these after getting a pop up window on one sold by RevZilla. So what do you think?

Edit: Is this the one you have?

https://shop.revzilla.com/motorcycl...rce=criteo&utm_term=Puig+Windscreen+Visor+Kit

And no helmet. I've forgotten what freedom really feels like. Good vid Billy.

Are TORs for the Touring still available? I saw a post or two that suggested they are hard to come by.

And I noticed you have the windscreen extension. I just posted a query on the utility of these after getting a pop up window on one sold by RevZilla. So what do you think?

Edit: Is this the one you have?

Puig Windscreen Visor Kit

I got my TORS from Pure Triumph. Ordered them Memorial day and got the second undamaged pair Labor day on the slow boat.

Triumph Rocket III Touring Accessory Mufflers

I got the xcreen tour from Revzilla and love it. I got the clamps so I do not have to drill in the screen.

https://shop.revzilla.com/motorcycle/mra-x-creen-tour-variable-windscreen-spoiler-blade

I always wear a helmet when riding don't you know you cannot believe everything you see on video?

I got my TORS from Pure Triumph. Ordered them Memorial day and got the second undamaged pair Labor day on the slow boat.

Triumph Rocket III Touring Accessory Mufflers

I got the xcreen tour from Revzilla and love it. I got the clamps so I do not have to drill in the screen.

https://shop.revzilla.com/motorcycle/mra-x-creen-tour-variable-windscreen-spoiler-blade

I always wear a helmet when riding don't you know you cannot believe everything you see on video?

That's certainly a better price than the D&Ds. I had Jardines on my 07 Classic and they were so loud I put on TORs. The Triumph tune for them was still too lean so I got the TuneECU. I down loaded a tune that a friend was using which was still a bit lean on decel. I sent it to HanSo for a little tweaking and it was perfect.

I neglected to ask you what size deflector you got. It comes in quite a few size options.

That's certainly a better price than the D&Ds. I had Jardines on my 07 Classic and they were so loud I put on TORs. The Triumph tune for them was still too lean so I got the TuneECU. I down loaded a tune that a friend was using which was still a bit lean on decel. I sent it to HanSo for a little tweaking and it was perfect.

I neglected to ask you what size deflector you got. It comes in quite a few size options.
I got the xcreen tour with clamps. The link above is the one I got.

Nice video Billy ,when I installed my TORS on my R3T I was expecting a nicer exhaust note, however after I put on the crossover (abomination box) replacement pipe I was very impressed with the final outcome My tip for what it is worth get a cross over pipe from Paul @Paul Bryant and you will not be sorry it growled like a RR Merlin engine :inlove:inlove

Cusso Ken, It sounds like we have essentually the same set up. I have 2014 R3T with stock headers, Paul Bryants Spaghetti Box eliminating Crossover, and RamAir installed, V rated tires, and will be adding Tors after Christmas :)) Assuming It's the same could you possibly share your tune? Thanks!

Hundred mile ride?o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O I ride daily 117 miles. IMG_0353.JPG After a week of riding it needs a bath. A real bath. Turtle wax wash and a good coat of wax. No way would I rub the grim and bugs in with Lemon pledge. Wow talk about two different worlds, No show just go. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: 34,000 miles and all maintenance done by yours truly. ;);););) Got to give you credit for your showmen ship. I'll pass.
SONNY your supposed to clean the bike after each ride it takes only minutes with PLEDGE so easy its a pleasure my bikes so shiny I have to wear sunglasses when i look at it LOL

Last edited:
OK so I am not one of those super editors. This little video has me taking off the stock pipes and putting on the TORS. I have a before and after segment. This also contains the Pledge Multi Purpose Cleaner. This is the video I shot it for.

If anyone else is playing with Youtube and has any tips let me know.

HA YES LOVE that PLEDGE LOL

Back