Have my brand new TORs and ready to install. I'm going to take this a step at a time with the next purchase probably being Paul's cat eliminator pipe.

SONNY your supposed to clean the bike after each ride it takes only minutes with PLEDGE so easy its a pleasure my bikes so shiny I have to wear sunglasses when i look at it LOL
I have been using it for many years. I started using it on the front windshield of my Beechcraft Bonanza as an attempt to help,shed rain and bugs. Worked like a charm so I kept using it instead of plexus and then started using it on my motorcycle windshield with great success. Pledge also,works great on leather, soaks right in and makes it shine.

OK so I am not one of those super editors. This little video has me taking off the stock pipes and putting on the TORS. I have a before and after segment. This also contains the Pledge Multi Purpose Cleaner. This is the video I shot it for.

If anyone else is playing with Youtube and has any tips let me know.

"Nice video their Bill" I also use the all purpose pledge, it smells mild too, your bike sounds wonderful and looks very pledge clean lol" You enjoy and "Be Safe!

No head-shaking here.:p:p:p:p:p IMG_0375.JPG Throw in a old school radio and good to go. "Got one" IMG_0376 (1).JPG There ain't no such thing as a easy way out or quick fix. Ride a hundred and clean might be good for some. Ride 500 miles plus and get her that clean well.:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove Ain't no way I would use the stuff on my leathers. Use a very high dollar cleaner that seals and water proofs. Might work on the furniture in the house but no thanks. Results speak for themselves. 2010 Harley treated the same way. Over 100,000 thousand. You can match it bring and I'll listen.
IMG_0060.JPG

Last edited:
No head-shaking here.:p:p:p:p:p IMG_0375.JPG Throw in a old school radio and good to go. "Got one" IMG_0376 (1).JPG There ain't no such thing as a easy way out or quick fix. Ride a hundred and clean might be good for some. Ride 500 miles plus and get her that clean well.:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove Ain't no way I would use the stuff on my leathers. Use a very high dollar cleaner that seals and water proofs. Might work on the furniture in the house but no thanks. Results speak for themselves. 2010 Harley treated the same way. Over 100,000 thousand. You can match it bring and I'll listen.
IMG_0060.JPG
Bottom line is that the lemon pledge works. The windshield on the bonanza sheds rain like it has rain X on it plus it resists dirt, stays cleaner. I started using it on my bikes windshield and especially the chrome. Cleans the bugs off quick. Soaks right into the leather and cleans it.

Bottom line is that the lemon pledge works. The windshield on the bonanza sheds rain like it has rain X on it plus it resists dirt, stays cleaner. I started using it on my bikes windshield and especially the chrome. Cleans the bugs off quick. Soaks right into the leather and cleans it.

This Guy's been talking to ART :roll::roll::roll:

Back