Stock baffle drilling ?

I drilled a 1" hole in both pipes and not much sound difference. I then opened them completely. And installed cones in each. If you don't want loud don't do that.

I read on forum or at RAT they rust real quick..Wish Leonard at D and D would make them for the classic...Claims they were selling less than 1 set a month and the killed them a year or so ago....To bad we could not get a group order going....CES run 170 a lb and that's pricier than a whole cat back for my 60K Infiniti M37! I would pay 900 for a CES but no way I will pay 1700.....I will stick with the sewing machine sound.

I read on forum or at RAT they rust real quick..Wish Leonard at D and D would make them for the classic...Claims they were selling less than 1 set a month and the killed them a year or so ago....To bad we could not get a group order going....CES run 170 a lb and that's pricier than a whole cat back for my 60K Infiniti M37! I would pay 900 for a CES but no way I will pay 1700.....I will stick with the sewing machine sound.

So would you buy a duplicate of the twin system, one above the other, if I built them ?

I have seen a few guys "open" up their stock exhaust. They look terrible and sound awful. Go with the good stuff Nolton.

TORS, D&D, and others.

Not many amateur muffler/silencer modifiers end up with a nice sound, most just end up with a terrible noisy raspy note, not a deep tone that you get from a set of TORS or other professionally flow tested system , sometimes the performance of the bike suffers from this butchering of the OEM system,

I have the 3 separate exhausts if anyone wants to swap (plus some cash of course). Come down for a visit in Cornwall and we can swap em!! :)

I have the 3 separate exhausts if anyone wants to swap (plus some cash of course). Come down for a visit in Cornwall and we can swap em!! :)
Would take you up on that offer but other side of the pond. I have a Carpenter Megaphone on my right now. Too Loud and Too hot. is what I say about it.

Back