Stock Bike Performance

Dr.D

Octane Boost
Ride
Indians and the R3 2014 Roadster + TFC
How much power does a stock R3 Roadster put to the rear wheel. I know the factory touted numbers at the crank but I can’t measure that. I want to know what a dynojet measures at the wheel?

I never did get a stock run on my bike. I bought it with the TORS pipes an I expect it had some factory flash for them . I put some K&N filters on this week and had a PCV tune done today and ended up with 139 hp and 148 tq. I have not driven it yet since they are still measuring the rear shocks in preparation for some Racetech G3-S custom shocks. Picking it up tomorrow.

The tuner was surprised to see it making less power as the motor heated up, something about dumping ignition timing? Does that sound right? We also need to get a Tune ECU cable and delimit the nannies.

This is just step one of two. I’m waiting for parts from Neville and Paul.:D:D:D

I never did get a stock run on my bike. I bought it with the TORS pipes an I expect it had some factory flash for them . I put some K&N filters on this week and had a PCV tune done today and ended up with 139 hp and 148 tq. I have not driven it yet since they are still measuring the rear shocks in preparation for some Racetech G3-S custom shocks. Picking it up tomorrow.

The tuner was surprised to see it making less power as the motor heated up, something about dumping ignition timing? Does that sound right? We also need to get a Tune ECU cable and delimit the nannies.

This is just step one of two. I’m waiting for parts from Neville and Paul.:D:D:D
Your getting close. What is your rev limiter set at. If course you get rid of them water heaters for exhaust and things will improve. But your right up there maybe atooth off you DDS hillbillie :) say howdie to the wife !!!!

Your getting close. What is your rev limiter set at. If course you get rid of them water heaters for exhaust and things will improve. But your right up there maybe atooth off you DDS hillbillie :) say howdie to the wife !!!!
Will tell her for sure. We’ve spoke of you many times. My mechanics at The dealer spoke highly of you also and we appreciate you.

If you don’t mind I’ll have my tuner get in touch with you a bit later in the year.

Back