Starting to wonder if the Rocket is right for me...

it is right for you do not think twice keep it and come over here(EUROPE) with the R3 your peg problems will disappear.I guarantee it.

I'd love to ride around Europe !

I've ridden about 1500 miles since I adjusted my bars all the way down and it seems to be a good fit.

I think I'll invest in a seat pad of some sort (sheepskin, gel, Airhawk) to alleviate the sore bum. That Russell Day Long seat isn't too good after a few hours.

I feel good now making the decision to keep the Rocket. I think I got caught up in getting another bike and lost my focus. I have a great bike. :rolleyes:

I'd love to ride around Europe !

I've ridden about 1500 miles since I adjusted my bars all the way down and it seems to be a good fit.

I think I'll invest in a seat pad of some sort (sheepskin, gel, Airhawk) to alleviate the sore bum. That Russell Day Long seat isn't too good after a few hours.

I feel good now making the decision to keep the Rocket. I think I got caught up in getting another bike and lost my focus. I have a great bike. :rolleyes:

GOOD FOR YOU to keep the rocket , it is an awsome machine
and if you cannot come to europe you can look at my thread " riding in paradise " and share the roads pictures I posted .
recently I had to go under the knife, and my return to america is planned for the 5th of october but I will do some more rides and share some more pictures

Back