Just thinking now might be the time that we should start using the terms of little/light clicks for the relays and big/loud clacking for the starter solenoid engaging.
Remember that you heard it first on my channel . Lol

Just thinking now might be the time that we should start using the terms of little/light clicks for the relays and big/loud clacking for the starter solenoid engaging.
Remember that you heard it first on my channel . Lol
Yes in my case...starter relay click = clean starter button 😅🚀

Mine was just the opposite, when I pushed the button nothing happened, push a couple times it would crank. Took it out and cleaned with crocus cloth and dielectric grease, haven't had an issue since.

I had the starter button problem i just pushed hard and wiggled it (Mickey Moused) one of these days i am going to have to fix it correct like you did.

Yeah that was the first thing I did is clean the contact for the button.
But who knows maybe I need a new one . Would have save me a lot of money spent .

I have had a few relay issues lately, fuel pump went out, swapping relays did not fix, then rainman handed me a new relay to try and it fixed it, then starter button would nit start bike everytime so i changed relay and its fixed, the relays I’ve installed are not stock and according to decisse should be, the stock hella relays protect the ecu. Since the starting circut seems ok maybe install new stock relays to make sure there good. The ffuel pump relay welded the contacts together aand the starter relay has been working intermittently but a new relay fixed rhe starting issue.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.png
    IMG_0001.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 7
So the starting button circuit the red button to start can it be fixed or is it good just to buy another one?
So at least I can ruel it out and if that's the problem will be a easy fix.

Back