Staintune Exhaust with Cat Eliminator

flhtpi

.060 Over
The UPS truck came today with my Staintune exhaust. I can see why it cost so much after looking at the pieces. It’s very nice quality and what a polish. Being made from 304 stainless it should last the life of the bike. I’ll post more pictures during the install tomorrow.

There's a YouTube clip of a Thunderbird with Staintune pipes. It sounds wicked. Foran Razorbacks also sound wicked. I'd love to have either, but I just can't see $1500 for pipes. I'm hoping to get some British Customs for mine. They sound really good too and are less than 1/2 the price. The quality on all 3 are really good.

I installed the Staintune Exhaust today. Installation was easy and everything fix nicely. I love the sound!!

Last edited:
A few more pictures. I did the 12 minute tune and took it for a spin, the bike runs well with no popping. Next mod will be Triple K&N's and Powercommander V.

I'm still breaking in the bike, it has a whopping 750 miles!! It's been a cold rainy winter!!

Last edited:
There's a YouTube clip of a Thunderbird with Staintune pipes. It sounds wicked. Foran Razorbacks also sound wicked. I'd love to have either, but I just can't see $1500 for pipes. I'm hoping to get some British Customs for mine. They sound really good too and are less than 1/2 the price. The quality on all 3 are really good.

I only paid $830.00 shipped with cat bypass pipe!! New in original box never installed. I ran across them doing an internet search. They were on some no name classified board.

Hey, The side view picture of your bike shows that your tank prop is about to fall out. Its on the right side of the bike.

Hey, The side view picture of your bike shows that your tank prop is about to fall out. Its on the right side of the bike.

Good eye!! Thanks, I pulled it out just before I went for a ride. Glad I didn't loose it.

Back