Jamie

Living Legend
Been a bit scarce here as of late, haven't I? One reason for that was the prep of the RCE (Rocket Club de l'Est) -sponsored Rocket III Spring meeting.

Mission accomplished! 50-some Rocket's around the Lake of Annecy in Eastern France over the week-end. Only a couple of no-shows despite truly dreadful weather conditions. Some folks rode hundreds of miles under pouring rains to join us. And, much to my chagrin, I had to cancel the Saturday Alpine ride I had personally prepared . Temp had fallen below 0° C (that's freezing point) and snow had appeared half way to the Alpine resort destination the day before.

Anyway. WE MADE IT :)

Will post pics if I can get the frost off my eyes ... and if I remember how to.

Regards to all. Jamie

Last edited:
jamie,

glad to hear that every one showed up. the weather in your part of the world(the french alps) can be capricious this time of year.drink some cognac and warm up,then send(post) some pics! we'll be be looking forward to them.:D

greg

With all this global warming going on I'm surprised you made it outside.:D I envy you my friend getting all those rockets together in that weather is something for sure. I'm setting up my 1st again oil change and putting on a few things as well. Bon Jour

Back