Blackthou

Nitrous
Ride
2014 Black 'n' Red R3R. RamAir, Tors, DP Link pipe
Fitted a Sports Screen to my Roadster today. I like it. Being transparent the front still looks thesame. Subtle and nice IMO.

Too dark to post any pictures though. Will do another time.

Yeah, Blackthou.. I found it works well fer me, an'all, and don't act as a sail in the wind,
and slow the pace any.:thumbsup:

It's a Triumph screen. Looks just like the black screen but it's clear which is why I like it. It blends in more in my opinion and means you still see the instruments, yoke etc. You need a screen fitting kit to go with it.
UK cost for screen and brackets is about £300. I kept my eyes open for a long time on eBay and picked up a pretty mint one for under half that.
Sports Screen.JPG

It's a Triumph screen. Looks just like the black screen but it's clear which is why I like it. It blends in more in my opinion and means you still see the instruments, yoke etc. You need a screen fitting kit to go with it.
UK cost for screen and brackets is about £300. I kept my eyes open for a long time on eBay and picked up a pretty mint one for under half that.
Sports Screen.JPG

On Triumphdirect it's about £70 ($105) more than either of the black fly screens.

Difficult to guess why.

Back