Someone in Ohio is happy

Watcher

It's about the journey not just the ride
Ride
2017 slingshot
So I get up today and decide to go for a ride had no destination in mind but rode 487 miles today stopped at a place that had over 100 bikes in the lot for lunch answered some questions about the bike went in ate came out and when I got on the bike I felt something on my leg look down right side cover is gone now I know it was on there when I went in and I did not see any other rockets there but gone when I came out so guess I'll have to spend the $$$$ for a new one talk about pissen you off on a good day glad it was so nice out made me forget about it till I got home

Are you sure it was there? I doubt there was another Rocket owner around that would take the cover, and who else would want it ?

That's crazy! Just don't get people sometimes? I take it yours weren't the bolt on ones? Several times when removing mine, I've cussed Triumph for not using same size bolts, but after hearing of them blowing off and yours being snatched, I'll stop complaining and be greatful I have bolts.

Jim I'm sure it was there 100 % sure not saying a rocket guy took it but a none rocket guy may have if he lnew his buddy needed it I have found out there are about 7 other rockets just with in 60 miles of me just riden around that dont ride them much at all they sit in there yard to show off on a nice day then hide them again one is 8 mile up the road stoped and talked to him Fri it a 07 he got new and has 1400 mile on it is it lol

What cover exactly was it that came up missing?

That just plain sux big ol donkey slong... I will carve thief on the jackass's forehead with a sharp object if ever caught...

Back