For Sale SOLD Triumph Windscreen with Mounting Kit and Laminar Lip

Idaho Red Rocket 3

Living Legend
Ride
2006 RIII Standard Bagger w/Fairing
Triumph Windscreen with mounting kit and Laminar Lip. USD $275 + Shipping.

Good Condition. Clear.

20191010_180945.jpg

Last edited:
Looking forward to less wind noise for the daily commute. Thanks Bill
You may want to get some lowers as well to reduce any buffeting caused by high pressure air rushing in to low pressure area behind screen. @Rocket Scientist posted a template to make your own and a few of us have made customised metal bladed ones. I made some from Stainless blades obtained from UK eBay and @1K9 made his from HD versions Search with our user names and you will find them.

I can still get new old stock factory kits with the indicator cutouts. Triumph dealers ceased supplying around 2012.
LOWER AIR DEFLECTORS A9748063

upload_2019-10-29_10-50-3.png

You may want to get some lowers as well to reduce any buffeting caused by high pressure air rushing in to low pressure area behind screen. @Rocket Scientist posted a template to make your own and a few of us have made customised metal bladed ones. I made some from Stainless blades obtained from UK eBay and @1K9 made his from HD versions Search with our user names and you will find them.

I can still get new old stock factory kits with the indicator cutouts. Triumph dealers ceased supplying around 2012.
LOWER AIR DEFLECTORS A9748063

upload_2019-10-29_10-50-3.png

The lower deflectors make a big difference. Smoot the air flow, quiet and stabilize the ride. You will be able to hear your own motor much better. Mad-Dog's son makes custom engraved ones. So go at it and enjoy the quiet ride.

Back