For Sale SOLD - Corbin beetle bags and other stuff

Time to sell some stuff I'm clearly not using. Paypal is probably easiest but we can discuss other options if needed.
  • Corbin Beetle Bags - $800 shipped in U.S. or $750 pickup or $750 + international shipping.
    • Used (but never by me). I bought these but never mounted them as I had some Viking bags that were working fine for me. Comes with 2 keys. A few scuffs here and there but overall look good. I didn't count every washer, but it appears to have all the mounting pieces, but as I said I never even tried. But you can compare for yourself: http://corbin.com/triumph/install_tr3bag.pdf
  • Rivco Products TR3017 Handlebar Risers - $140
    • New opened box - looked at instructions but never mounted
  • Memphis Shades Lowers Kit - $40 - SOLD
    • Lightly used - brackets large enough for my R3R forks. I usually put a thin piece of rubber tubing in between to really hold in place.
  • Triumph Tank Knee Pads and Tank pad - $50 - SOLD
    • New old stock I guess these would be - had these a couple years but never used them- adhesive backing still in place although the shrink wrap packaging on the knee pad package is opened.

I found a couple more items. I'll add some pictures later today.
  • Left and right stock mufflers from my 2014. Had maybe 3000 miles on them before I switched to TORs. I need to inspect them more closely, but they were in very good condition last I looked. I'm sure a scuff or minor scratch here and there, but nothing major. And I don't have the heat shields or brackets as those stayed with the TORs. I could split these up or sell as a pair. They are quite heavy so I need to look into shipping either way. I haven't done any research on these yet to see if they sell and if so for how much, but if you are interested in either or both, let me know what you're thinking and I can get a shipping quote too. Or local pickup is an option.
  • Stock air filter, plenum, ducting, etc. Pulled all this out when I put the ramair in place. Again I have no idea if this is worth anything to anyone, but I know I won't be using it. Maybe someone wants to go back to stock. And if you want to come pick it up or pay for shipping I would probably let you have it. As I said I'll add some pictures later so you see exactly what I have in all that.

Hi, Very interested in your Corbin bags,I know I'll have to paint,what's your buy now price? Thanks,Tom

Last edited:
Hi, Very interested in your Corbin bags,I know I'll have to paint,what's your buy now price? Thanks,Tom

You can go private to discuss via PM but he posted in Post#1

Corbin Beetle Bags - $800 shipped in U.S. or $750 pickup or $750 + international shipping.
  • Used (but never by me). I bought these but never mounted them as I had some Viking bags that were working fine for me. Comes with 2 keys. A few scuffs here and there but overall look good. I didn't count every washer, but it appears to have all the mounting pieces, but as I said I never even tried. But you can compare for yourself: http://corbin.com/triumph/install_tr3bag.pdf

You can go private to discuss via PM but he posted in Post#1

Corbin Beetle Bags - $800 shipped in U.S. or $750 pickup or $750 + international shipping.

Thanks @Ishrub.

Beyond what I put there, I'm happy to listen to other offers. However, @Pandora Rider is first in line at the moment for the beetle bags. He is supposed to get back to me tomorrow/Monday. If he still wants them on Monday and we work out a fair price then great. If not, I'm happy to do the same with you @RockeTom. The thread makes it pretty straight forward for me to keep track of the order. I can let you know.

Thanks @Ishrub.

Beyond what I put there, I'm happy to listen to other offers. However, @Pandora Rider is first in line at the moment for the beetle bags. He is supposed to get back to me tomorrow/Monday. If he still wants them on Monday and we work out a fair price then great. If not, I'm happy to do the same with you @RockeTom. The thread makes it pretty straight forward for me to keep track of the order. I can let you know.
That's fine with me,thanks.

Back