For Sale SOLD - Corbin beetle bags and other stuff

If only those bags were black or red... or I felt like having them painted

Red bags - aren't you afraid of looking like this too?;):p:D:D:D

mqdefault.jpg

C2n7abIXUAEd7_a.jpg

If only those bags were black or red... or I felt like having them painted

Part of the reason I never got around to using them myself I suppose. If anyone wants to estimate how much to get painted and offer something less than my asking I would listen. They just sit in a box here.

FWIW, I have those same bags (cardinal red) and they are huge. Good quality construction, locking lids, solid, simple mounting system.
I will only mount mine for trips but will be glad to have them for the long haul.

Hi, I am new here, since I got my Rocket just a week ago (still smiling). I might be interested in those lovely beetle bags. Let me research the cost of repainting them black here in NYC, and I'll get back to you Monday night.

Time to sell some stuff I'm clearly not using. Paypal is probably easiest but we can discuss other options if needed.
  • Corbin Beetle Bags - $800 shipped in U.S. or $750 pickup or $750 + international shipping.
    • Used (but never by me). I bought these but never mounted them as I had some Viking bags that were working fine for me. Comes with 2 keys. A few scuffs here and there but overall look good. I didn't count every washer, but it appears to have all the mounting pieces, but as I said I never even tried. But you can compare for yourself: http://corbin.com/triumph/install_tr3bag.pdf
  • Rivco Products TR3017 Handlebar Risers - $140
    • New opened box - looked at instructions but never mounted
  • Memphis Shades Lowers Kit - $40
    • Lightly used - brackets large enough for my R3R forks. I usually put a thin piece of rubber tubing in between to really hold in place.
  • Triumph Tank Knee Pads and Tank pad - $50
    • New old stock I guess these would be - had these a couple years but never used them- adhesive backing still in place although the shrink wrap packaging on the knee pad package is opened.

If you still have the Rivco Risers, I am interested.

I would like to take the risers please.

FYI: from Rivco web site: "The TR3017 risers will fit 2004-newer Triumph Rocket III models except the Touring models. Triumph Rocket III Touring models require the use of our TR3017-TR risers."
I don't know what the difference is, I was just checking to make sure they were right for my bike and noticed that you have the R3Touring.

Touring version here Paul
$182.95
TR3017-TR – Handlebar risers with chrome finish for Triumph Rocket III Touring models

US $182.95 free postage on eBay
Rivco Products TR3017-TR Handlebar Risers | eBay

Back