SOLD, BLACK Roadster X TORS - NEW in original packaging

Carcass Picker is a bit harsh:(
PFFFTT! We are what we are, modern day 'Rag and Bone' men, just a bit better looking than Steptoe!
We could set up a Guild to gentrify ourselves I suppose to become 'Fine Parts' dealers or some such drivel ;):p:D

PFFFTT! We are what we are, modern day 'Rag and Bone' men, just a bit better looking than Steptoe!
We could set up a Guild to gentrify ourselves I suppose to become 'Fine Parts' dealers or some such drivel ;):p:D
Yep peas in a pod eh??????

Just a bit better looking than Steptoe????????? not saying much for your fellow countrymen:D

Just a bit better looking than Steptoe????????? not saying much for your fellow countrymen:D

Well I cannot lie about my own appearance, I rely 100% on 'inner beauty' assisted by internal salves and lotions like good tucker and single malt. I'm past the point where formaldehyde would assist.;):D:eek::roll::roll::roll::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

I'm the 'pretty one' with the women (well OK one, Ann) hanging on all over me - you can tell Hans looks concerned;):p:D

My brother 'Rag and Bone' man, Mittzy is on the extreme right

upload_2017-8-31_22-0-31.png

Last edited:
Well I cannot lie about my own appearance, I rely 100% on 'inner beauty' assisted by internal salves and lotions like good tucker and single malt. I'm past the point where formaldehyde would assist.;):D:eek::roll::roll::roll::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:
I'm the 'pretty one' with the women (well OK one, Ann) hanging on all over me - you can tell Hans looks concerned;):p:D
My brother 'Rag and Bone' man, Mittzy is on the extreme right
upload_2017-8-31_22-0-31.png

I reckon a GREAT lookin' crew! :rolleyes: :thumbsup: Including Gentleman Jack.
Which is Bone, which is Rag?
@HansO & @Mittzy are lookin' E-X-T-R-E-M-E-L-Y fashionable, I MUST say!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
So Ann looks to be the dish! Has she always been blind? :eek: :rolleyes: :roll: :p

Last edited:
Last edited:
Time to use a bit of ol' fashioned costermongering.

Tors - get yer luvly Tors -----
yes m'love comes in this colour only - special today - get'em whilst they're'ot.
Never bin oozed! - well not as god intended, but we ran short of marsupials
Tors - get yer luvly Tors -----

Your right I have to get my spiel going, Not sure offering free bottled eels will help much though. Could be a bit like putting prawns in somebody's hubcaps. ;):D

I now have Chrome Roadster and Chrome Touring TORs as well to post!
Sold a set of Chrome Roadster TORS already today so just one set left.

Back