SOLD, BLACK Roadster X TORS - NEW in original packaging

Yep peas in a pod eh??????

@Mittzy - just discovered our namesake - apparently he has a big following just like both of us! ;):D
You can tell I don't listen to a lot of radio, as I just realised some of his songs have been playing for the past year or more.

He is nearly as good looking as me, but must be a big unit too as he is apparently 6'5".

Rag'n'Bone Man

Or for the other extreme of the theme:

Last edited:
hey guys,
the ramair box looks interesting. if one was to install this, is there a noticeable difference in power? will the engine management system re-tune itself for the add'l air so as to not run lean or does a tune program need to be loaded? over the years I've heard claims about increased horsepower by improving air flow (which I know is true) but the cost vs. hp increase always seemed minimal to me. I should add I'm happy with the rocket's power.
also, IF a tune is needed, should I wait on this decision until I get my exhaust sorted out (new, repaired, replaced, etc.)? I know exhaust configuration/selection also affects engine "breathing".

If you have Jardine's headers and mufflers already, as stated by Paul Bryant, you may have a stock paper or K&N air filter under your seat and the potential improvement of the exhaust will not have been obtained yet. A RamAir or a triple K&N pod intake and a HansO free tune download should release about an extra minimum 20-25 HP at the rear wheel. You may get a smidgen more with a dyno tune at much greater cost but with potentially a slighter better overall tune.

You will not gain this without a dyno tune or a tune download and an improved intake system. This also gives you a great storage area in the airbox under your seat once you remove the plumbing.

You will need a $20 cable to use the freeware Tune ECU program to download a tune HansO may send you via email.

There are still these Sexy Black ones left guys and gals!

If the most popular selling 'marital aid' is a BIG BLACK one, just imagine what these 3 foot longs will do for your love life.
;):D:roll::roll::roll::roll:

OK ya want a bargain don't ya, here ya go AU$500 YEP, THATS A 33% discount + courier shipping e.g. just $25 to Brisbane.

Where are all the new and/or enlightened owners of the world's best motorsickle with an urge to release even more BLACK MAGIC?

Sold a pair today and now have just one pair of these Black TORs left. These may go back up to $550 shortly as I'm tempted to keep them for spares as they should go great with my CES with its black ceramic heat shields and high flow cross over.

Back