So what did you get your Rocket for Christmas?

I gifted Prudence with an upgraded DDDS (Distracted Driver Defense System) aka a proper horn! Now comes the endless giggles installing it. I'm figuring it a 2/3 to full six-pack job. :rolleyes:

denali-soundbomb-horn-review.jpg
I also installed a dual air horn compressor in place of the old electric horn and the trumpets under the back of ther fuel tank since all the original piping is gone lots of room the clamp the horns
IMG_1725.JPG

Rear brake pads, DEcosse light bypass cable, OZ Claw, Avon Cobra front tire, spark plugs and wires, anti freeze, 3-D Triumph stickers and Union Jack flag. Now I need the time to do all this work.

Same set up on mine. did not want to go that route but glad we did now. Tour master sells a bag that fits up real well and stays in place. synthetic leather but we can say it is waterproof.
You got a link for that bag?

Rear brake pads, DEcosse light bypass cable, OZ Claw, Avon Cobra front tire, spark plugs and wires, anti freeze, 3-D Triumph stickers and Union Jack flag. Now I need the time to do all this work.
and how is the air filter project going?

Still looking for the perfect filter element to mount to the TBs, and or I have to make a filter system for it Patrick. Need to get it all apart and see what I can make fit.

Found it. go to the web site Motorcycle superstore. Under luggage. The one we have is the coaster SL barrel sissy bar bag. Item 65250. I am not a fan of saddle bags but as we found out were not much of a fan of backpacks either. So we broke down and bought the rack and sissy bar (short Sissy bar) for the Rocket. Used the bag on the Harley for about 2 years with no problems. On the Rocket it fits better. The bag has a unique quick mounting strap that fits over the sissy bar pad. Add on a rubber strap to the sides of the bag and it stays in place. The bag works really well for daily commuting and as a overnight bag. Used it more than once in down right heavy rain and everything inside the bag stays dry. Much better than I can say for myself. after two and half years of heavy use it still looks new and has kept its original shape. looks good on the bike to.

Back