So what did you get your Rocket for Christmas?

R-III-R Turbo

Mine is the biggest :)
Ride
2472cc Supercharged Carpenter Rocket III Stroker
So cmon what did you get your bike??

I got my babies a baby monitor :)

I got mine some new moth balls. We make a tray out of heavy aluminum foil and place moth balls in the tray and then place it on the seat. It keeps the raccoon's and possums at bay. The barn cats do not like the moth balls either. My monitor is a 120 pound German Shepherd. She can really get upset if some one comes up on the front porch. I am just playing with you merry Christmas. Nice bikes.

I gifted Prudence with an upgraded DDDS (Distracted Driver Defense System) aka a proper horn! Now comes the endless giggles installing it. I'm figuring it a 2/3 to full six-pack job. :rolleyes:

denali-soundbomb-horn-review.jpg

A new motorcycle lift to pick the big boy up. It may be getting a blacked out powder coated grill instead of the chrome. Looks kind of nice on some of the bikes posted, but still thinking about it. Oh...and a new front tire and brakes pads as long as I'm at it.

I got Beauty new brake pads, an oil change, and a new upper radiator hose. We went for a ride on December 23rd. Yesterday about 4 inches of snow, the best of both worlds riding in late December and a white Christmas!

Same set up on mine. did not want to go that route but glad we did now. Tour master sells a bag that fits up real well and stays in place. synthetic leather but we can say it is waterproof.

Back