Size comparison R3 V R3R

so i understand that you can have your bike set up for you upon leaving the factory...if you want an R model with rear rack etc...
If one was to order a GT model but not want the forward footrests and got them to mount mid footrests instead, would they charge you for that...and if they did, would you still get the original ones in a box???Afterall it was part of the purchase price...or do you think they may just change them and not add any dollars...hmmmmm.
All dealers and manufacturers are thieving 'b'stards, so what do you thnk??

I hate to see a nice bike get all mucked up by someone trying to turn into something it is not.

I had a car dealer give me the roll eyes and tell me I was trying to do that to a car I bought from him. I put a cat delete performance pipe and a tune in a Bentley GTC.:rolleyes::p
Pics and details please and where is it now?

so i understand that you can have your bike set up for you upon leaving the factory...if you want an R model with rear rack etc...
If one was to order a GT model but not want the forward footrests and got them to mount mid footrests instead, would they charge you for that...and if they did, would you still get the original ones in a box???Afterall it was part of the purchase price...or do you think they may just change them and not add any dollars...hmmmmm.
I'll bet "non standard" ones cost more ex factory and have a bit of a wait attached. So dealers who expect sales will order standard ones.

This until the initial latent demand is filled - After that they'll be doing everything to move stock and fulfill dealer prerequisites.

6F1181B5-40AA-4FA3-BAEA-65AAFD5CDCA8.jpeg
90AABC59-A999-4CC9-91E3-12919F13BA65.jpeg
Pics and details please and where is it now?
In the garage with the Rocket. I like British machinery. 640 hp 2007 GTC

6F1181B5-40AA-4FA3-BAEA-65AAFD5CDCA8.jpeg
90AABC59-A999-4CC9-91E3-12919F13BA65.jpeg

In the garage with the Rocket. I like British machinery. 640 hp 2007 GTC
Phil valentine bought one, he said it’s the most expensive car you can buy used at a price that won’t kill ya, for some reason people must be scared to buy a Bentley, I’m not I love that thing, where else you gonna get a 200000 dollar car fir a guess of 60

Phil valentine bought one, he said it’s the most expensive car you can buy used at a price that won’t kill ya, for some reason people must be scared to buy a Bentley, I’m not I love that thing, where else you gonna get a 200000 dollar car fir a guess of 60

Yeah, what's the deal with the prices on used Bentleys? A neighbor has one, beautiful car. The way other exotics hold their prices I don't get why Bentleys are selling for what they are. Maybe the Doc can shed some light.

Guy I worked for had one, told me the same thing, once they're a few years old, 25-30% of a new one, best deal on the planet.

Back