Size comparison R3 V R3R

I have a 95 sl500 expensive when new and I want a Bentley too, absolutely best deal on planet, only way this truck driver can own 6 figure cars is to buy ones that drop so significantly. Fine automobiles, the sl is pristine but not worth much at all.

Want take long for this thread to get back on target, the new rockets are mind blowing! Keep the videos coming guys

Most real rich people trade often and won’t be caught dead buying used, it must be a thing to pay full new retail. They are all over priced. Have you priced a new Aston Martin DBS? Just ridiculous.

So at age fifty I wanted a mans convertible, not a Miata, sorry if you love them but they are small and not very luxurious. So I drove several cars new and used and after driving this car I was smitten. It is nice and sharp looking but fast. It is the Rocket of luxury cars. So I stretched to buy the thing and paid it off. At its age and mileage it might get mid 60’S so I’m not selling soon. I’ll just continue to enjoy it.

Most all very high end cars depreciate steeply. This one originally sold for 225K new I paid a little more than half for it. Is it crazy? Yes . Am I insane? Absobloodylutely. Do I regret it ?NO! So why Bentleys far so badly? Not completely sure but I expect the buyers that can afford 250-400K for a car will do it easily then dump it like it’s nothing. So who buys a used car for 100-150? I think this is the tough market to sell in.

Before you die ask yourself, what did I not do that could have to enjoy my life more fully? Do we not deserve a gift to ones self?

You would be amazed at how many very low mileage luxury cars are available at quite low prices, even at dealers. People don't generally use them as daily drivers, and Aston Martins don't even have room for golf bats.

It happens to all high priced cars. I'd suspect some of that is maintenance. Buddy bought a Maserati new. After 2yrs it had gone from like 90k to 50k. And the maintenance was 1k every thousand miles or something like that

Back