Bug bike shop on facebook. Message them on fb, they respond fairly quickly. Seems no actual website but they have lot’s of video content and are responsive.

Has anyone actually heard one of these in the flesh? I do like the look of it but whatever I go for want to be sure it's going to sound right

Has anyone actually heard one of these in the flesh? I do like the look of it but whatever I go for want to be sure it's going to sound right
They actually have a youtube channel if you potter aroudn in it there are several installation videos and one where they ride around and do pulls in a parking lot
to me it kind asounds like a cross between a platt and a zard for the 3 system.

and closer to a comp werkes fro their 2 pipe system
also they advice that you will need a remap.

They actually have a youtube channel if you potter aroudn in it there are several installation videos and one where they ride around and do pulls in a parking lot
to me it kind asounds like a cross between a platt and a zard for the 3 system.

and closer to a comp werkes fro their 2 pipe system
also they advice that you will need a remap.
I have seen a couple of videos on YouTube of that exhaust. Always interesting to hear the sound live though. I've been considering something custom to get the sound and look I'm chasing.

Does anyone have an opinion on the Thai (Bug Bike) vs the Zard? I guess mainly sound or performance quality?

Back