The thai 3 pipe is the best looking one of the bunch imo. Platt's is probably my second as far as looks. I'm still running stock though because they're both too expensive to justify for me.

Has anyone actually heard one of these in the flesh? I do like the look of it but whatever I go for want to be sure it's going to sound right
I have the bugbike 3 into 2 on my rocket 3 get.full throated sound,and a lot of de-acceleration pop.for me,Great service,and very responsive.
I happen to live in Thailand,so delivery was fairly rapid as well.highly recommended.

I have the bugbike 3 into 2 on my rocket 3 get.full throated sound,and a lot of de-acceleration pop.for me,Great service,and very responsive.
I happen to live in Thailand,so delivery was fairly rapid as well.highly recommended.
Did you have to do a download of the ECM after u installed the new pipes.

I took my bike to my local dealer ,who connected their computer and re-mapped for me.my bike runs Good with the bugbike
3 into 2. I did mention before that there is more de-acceleration pop,but I'm not too concerned with that.i have also fitted a set
of their carbon fibre heatshields,which go well with the carbon pipes.

Back