Rocket Scientist

Grand Exulted Poobah
Ride
Black 05' Rocket III standard
Would any of you former or current rocket captains have a new SILVER water pump you would like to part with ? Mine dripped a little when I got it out this year. It has stopped now, but now I'm leary of it. Let me know if you do. Thanks !

Sorry, mine is used and chrome plated. I'd have to charge you a bit more than it's worth because the rest of my bike would have to come with it. ;)

Attachments

• water pump, chrome.jpg
    water pump, chrome.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 16
Could just be the o-ring needs replacing - unless the drip was from the hole behind the pump?
Coming from the weep hole. I had it out when I changed my cam chain. It may have just had to settle in. It hasn't leaked in several days now. It appears you can't buy a new silver pump anymore. I could paint it, but I like the idea of it being powder coated. I just thought if someone had one they bought for a spare and then sold the bike I would buy it from them.

I have one but it is not new, it is a used one, presumably good but its not new so I could not vouch for how its gonna work. Maybe Ric knows a little about the water pump. @1K9 i think its a used piece from pinwalls can you confirm?

I have one but it is not new, it is a used one, presumably good but its not new so I could not vouch for how its gonna work. Maybe Ric knows a little about the water pump. @1K9 i think its a used piece from pinwalls can you confirm?
Hi Kevin ! How you been ? You better hang on to your spare pump, you might need it in the future. I'm hoping to find a former R3 owner who had a spare they don't need anymore. Appreciate the reply ! 😁

Back