Side mount license plate in Calif.

Piggy is this a party every ones here.

You DIP **** Sorry Iam loaded..Thats from a burn out with a brand new tire in the basement before I rode it the first time.If your going to continue to be meen to me just because spike is parked next to a ****** cricket,then Iam gona start my own site JUST for the best cruzzer and the best ****** cricket..I can also get you for seinor abbuse..Be carefull BJC

Last edited:
Nice Rab,now tell us how many bikes you got..How much was that plate mount?? I see your not brand loyal either. Line em all up like BkrBil did and get some picts. mabey I can get another woody for the first quarter of this year..Jack --Is that the big vulcan over there???

Jack

Sure like those filters Jack!! Are you going to run those Daytona high flow carbs without rain wear? nicked They work real good don't they? Carbarized fuel injection
rockenrobert
gotta see the world, it will only take a minute
Link Removed

Sure like those filters Jack!! Are you going to run those Daytona high flow carbs without rain wear? nicked They work real good don't they? Carbarized fuel injection
rockenrobert
gotta see the world, it will only take a minute
Link Removed

I like to switch back and forth at least once a month.I tell the hardly guys there the special nitrous filters.

Back