Saddlebags & Mounts but no installation instructions.

Micksan

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph R3 GT, 2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT,
My bags & mounting orders arrived today. They look great. I wanted to start installing it tonight. But when I inserted the Part Number A9510690 into the search box it came back as no parts found. I called the dealer's parts dept. he tried it and got the same results.
Does anyone happen to have a copy of the instructions they used to install the mounting hardware? I sure would appreciate it if you could forward a copy. Thanks, Russ in OKC

My bags & mounting orders arrived today. They look great. I wanted to start installing it tonight. But when I inserted the Part Number A9510690 into the search box it came back as no parts found. I called the dealer's parts dept. he tried it and got the same results.
Does anyone happen to have a copy of the instructions they used to install the mounting hardware? I sure would appreciate it if you could forward a copy. Thanks, Russ in OKC
Never mind my last post. I found the install instructions on You Tube. Can't say I am surprised.

You problem was that you put the part no for the panniers in rather than the mount kit.
In triumphinstructions.com put A9518172 and the instructions are there.

You problem was that you put the part no for the panniers in rather than the mount kit.
In triumphinstructions.com put A9518172 and the instructions are there.
I believe you are right. The only instruction sheet I got was in the pannier's box, so I followed it. The lady that sold them to me did say they were a new addition. I have it all together. Just took longer. These are 25 Liter, my local dealer only has or knows anything about the 16 liter.

Back