R3T Throttle body mounts

Anomaly

.060 Over
Ride
2015 R3T
Ok, I've heard a few people mention this back when I was havin' an air leak issue with my R3T, but I can't seem to find these in any parts diagram.

How do the throttle bodies mount to the bike. I'm 85% sure the dealer leaft somethin' off 6monthd ago when they had my bike as the only thing holding on my throttle bodies is the 3 "hose" clamps on the rubber inlet adapters. I have to image the throttle bodies and fuel rails are supposed to be bolted on, but cannof for the life of me find a diagram that shows the mount and bolts. I've heard people say there is a bolt in the front and rear, but when the 3 hose clamps on my bike are loosened, the throttle bodies will come completely off.

Am I missing a mounting plate or something? There has to be somethin' that physically mounts the throttle bodies, right?

Bolt #26, one at each end
Mounts are #20, #21

100065348-0-2_500x.jpg

On my older Rockets, there is a bolt on each end of the throttle body.............
Ok, I could possibly see where the rear could line up, but I can't find any mounting area in the front. It's almost like I'm missing a piece I can't find on thr diagrams.

Yes, you might be missing a part. And with the parts in place, you have to wiggle and cuss a little to get the two bolts in place. Once bolted up, the throttle body is rock solid.

Yes, you might be missing a part. And with the parts in place, you have to wiggle and cuss a little to get the two bolts in place. Once bolted up, the throttle body is rock solid.
Yes, tryin' to figure out what that is. I have both part 20 & 21. I have part 20 going through the brass looking tap towards the rear of the throttle bodies (left side of the attached picture), but haven't been able to find a front counterpart. That's why i figured I might be missing something.

Where on the throttle bodies is the front mounting hole?

Attachments

• images (23).jpeg
    images (23).jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 10
Back