rained here yesterday . . .a little.

@warp9.9 Scott,
I'm liking your fence!!!
What warp is it, I wonder?
Ya the fence is 1950's had a few tree dings over the years. Glad its not mine :) the neighbor was nice and asked if I wznted to split the cost with him. But thats before I found out it was his fence not mine.

He might be a Rocket scientist but he looks like a backhoe rookie.:p That fence has been abused,:roll:
Like I said you hellbelly fence has been ther and mussed up long before I bought the place
Ya just couldn't see it from all the hedges the guy had growing in the fence. Which tends to deform the fence over years
Never new it until he quit triming it. So I chemically removed the growth its been three years. Problems can be solved with the proper mixture of chemicals

20171110_145032.jpg

Weed whacking made simple. :)

Like I said you hellbelly fence has been ther and mussed up long before I bought the place
Ya just couldn't see it from all the hedges the guy had growing in the fence. Which tends to deform the fence over years
Never new it until he quit triming it. So I chemically removed the growth its been three years. Problems can be solved with the proper mixture of chemicals

20171110_145032.jpg

Weed whacking made simple. :)
“Hellbelly”????? That’s funny. You been snorting that dust?:D

I do the hedge remains, your absolved.:thumbsup:

Back